Women who want to have a baby sometimes get too impatient and they want the results of the pregnancy test as soon as possible. When they know that they are most fertile today and they have a sexual intercourse then next day itself they start playing to get pregnant and want a way to test that immediately. Hence sometimes women fall prey to wrong methods as well. The methods which might not be safe and some woman go ahead to such an extent that the even want to know the gender of the baby which is about to be born. There are several such ancient homemade test which are said to be accurate in depicting the gender of the baby as well, although those are meaningless.
This is a very ancient test and can only be performed after four months of pregnancy however medical science does not support this test. Drano is a chemical used to clean clogging inside your kitchen and and can be very toxic hence if you still want to perform this test you should be very careful. For this you need Drano in crystal form which you can purchase here.
- Take a big jar which is long enough to contain the toxic fumes within itself that will get produced. (Click Here for Example)
- Now collect around 60 to 90 ML of urine in a separate plastic container.
- Take both these containers and go outside of your house.
- Take 2 tablespoons of Crystal Drano in the big glass jar and then slowly pour urine inside it.
- Immediately leave the place and step back.
- You may or may not see any kind of chemical reaction.
As per ancient theories, if the color changes to green and then to brownish within one minute than it means that it is a boy and if it changes to yellow and then to Amber than it means it is a girl. No color change also indicates a girl.
However keep in mind that this test has been researched by various medical professionals and they have found that its accuracy levels are very low. This test generates toxic fumes which if inhaled can make you severely ill and it is not good for you and your baby's health.